Home > Online Indicators
This web database presents a selection of around 30 key energy efficiency indicators developed within the ODYSSEE MURE project together with energy efficiency data from 1990 until 2010.
It is coordinated by ADEME and supported under the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme of the European Commission. This project gathers representatives, typically Energy Agencies, from the 27 EU Member States plus Norway and Croatia with the aim to monitor energy efficiency trends and policy measures in Europe.
For more information on the database contents click here
How to use this interface
- Browse the different categories in the left hand column
- Click on the desired category and indicator to view the appropriate charts
- To view the consumption per country click on the desired country
- The top right hand button allows you to export annual values of the indicators on Excel with the data used to calculate the indicators
- In the bottom left hand column a country ranking is displayed for the chosen indicator
- A glossary is also available at the bottom the left hand column